berce: Welcome, Stabilisation and Bringing Back to Scientific Talent
berce is a UDC programme which includes a series of specific measures to give full support to researchers preparing an ERC grant. The support includes access to expert international consultants to help with the preparation of proposals.
Successful ERC grantees are offered a permanent position at the UDC.
Who is eligible for these grants?
● Researchers of any nationality
● Researchers who fulfil the requirements to apply for an ERC grant
● UDC must be the Host institution of the project
● Previous association with UDC is not necessary
Do you want to apply for an ERC grant with us this year?
NOW is the time to start!⏱/
How will we do it?
● The university opens a timeframe for signs of interest on behalf of researchers who want to apply for an ERC grant with the UDC
● We promise to get in contact with you in less than 15 days
● The priority deadline for presentations is before 20th April 2018
What specific measures does the berce program offer for applying to an ERC grant?
berce offers support in the preparation of applications from international consultants specialized in key aspects:
General review of the
Assistance with the financial proposals
Review and edition of
Any other specific need the project may have
Measures before and after the ERC grant
Office space and private areas for research
Full access to all the UDC´s services
Job Stability as you will have access to a permanent job position
Edificio de Servizos Centrais de Investigación
Campus de Elviña, s/n
15071 A Coruña
43° 19′ 51.8514” N 8° 24′ 43.236” W
+34 981 167 173 (OTRI)
+34 981 167 000 (UDC)